Join us for TRUNK-or-TREAT!
October 31 from 5-7 pm (weather dependent)
Trunk-or-Treat provides a safe and fun way for families to enjoy Halloween! Children trick-or-treat for candy at festively decorated car trunks and truck beds. There will be pizza for sale (until we run out) as well.
Location is in the back parking lot near the woods of the Hopkinton Middle High School. Park in the parking lot of HMHS and enter the Trunk-or-Treating area.
Be a Part of the Event!!
How to register to be a TRUNK:
Dress in costume, decorate your car (or truck), hand out candy and join the fun at “TRUNK-or-TREAT”. We will have 3 prizes for the most creative (most boootiful, most spooktacular, most ghostly spirit).
Registration is required and deadline is October 27. Either register below or print out the form below and drop off M-F 8:30 am-4:30 pm to the Recreation Department at 41 Houston Drive (in the Slusser Center).
- Car owners must complete the attached form to participate.
- Each Trunk participant is required to provide their own candy to hand out. Please make sure you have enough candy!
- Registered and decorated vehicles must arrive between 4-4:30 pm at the back parking area of HMHS. The event begins at 5 pm sharp and cars cannot enter once the trick or treating begins. Registered vehicles must stay at the event until the event ends at 7 pm. For safety purposes, vehicles will not be allowed to leave the parking lot until the event is over.
- Vehicle engines must remain off during event. Bring a camping lantern if you have one!
- Smoking, drinking and soliciting of any material is not permitted. Leave your pets at home.
Additional Forms and Files: